Yonkers Real Estate Committee Meeting for Tuesday, December 4, 2007
YONKERS, NY -- Real Estate Committee Chair Dennis Robertson has called for a meeting on Tuesday, December 4, 2007, commencing at 5:00 p.m., on the 4th Floor, City Hall; Real Estate will recess at 6:30 PM for Rules Committee and Municipal Operations Committee at 7:00 PM. The Real Estate Committee Meeting will be conducted at the conclusion of the Municipal Operations Committee meeting for the following three items: AKRF Briefing on the SFC Project, the TIF Feasibility Study update, and an update on the Alexander Street Master Plan.
The following items will be on the Agenda:
Powered by Qumana
1. Resolution authorizing the sale of real property located at 14 Overlook Terrace to Rising Development Yonkers, LLC.
2. Resolution – sale of 239 Warburton Avenue
3. Resolution to issue a determination of significance pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) relating to the proposed sale of city owned property located at 239 Warburton Avenue to Gordon G. Taft
4. Resolution – Negative Declaration for 36 Main Street.
5. Resolution approving sponsor and easement for the benefit of building located at 36 Main Street and designated as Section 1, Block 501, Lot 19 on the Tax Map of the City of Yonkers;
6. Resolution – Negative Declaration for 38 Main Street.
7. Resolution approving sponsor and easement for the benefit of building located at 38 Main Street and designated as Section 1, Block 501, Lot 19 on the Tax Map of the City of Yonkers
8. Resolution requesting the discontinuance of certain lands used for park purposes
9. Resolution dedicating sixteen City owned lots along Warburton Avenue as parkland.
10. Special Ordinance amending the official map of the City of Yonkers
11. General Ordinance amending zoning on Warburton Avenue.
12. Resolution asking for inspection and report of retaining walls
13. General Ordinance changing the Zone classification of Lot 52 in Block 5450, also known as 494 Palmer Avenue from its present “T” zone district classification to a “B” zone district 4. Resolution – Negative Declaration for 10 Warburton Avenue
14. A General Ordinance amending sections 43-67 and 43-45 of the Zoning Code of the City of Yonkers in regard to audits and amendments to the comprehensive development plan; to include mandatory audits of specially created zones to reflect any and all amendments to previously adopted comprehensive development plans.
15. Negative Declaration for 9 O’Dell Plaza.
16. Resolution – Special Use Permit for 9 O’Dell Plaza - a 24 hour animal specialty hospital.
17. Any additional items that may properly come before this Committee.